Last night,
After church we went to Bercham Steamboat.
This is my 2nd time having steamboat at there.
1st time was during CSS farewell for Ondray, Fabian, & Larissa
Now it's our turn, CSS farewell for 4 of us; Michelle, Camy, Audrey, Me
Then we went to UTP Pavilion.
Speeches, cake, wishes, card.
when I flipping through the card, I start recalling my journey in CSS.
when I flipping through the card, I start recalling my journey in CSS.
All the memories; Fabian asking from rector for CSS to become official club in front of studentsss,
and farewell speeches from the founder of CSS UTP; Fabian & Larissa," don't let CSS 'die' ".
Then how we take over the CSS. Camy as the President, and rest of us become the ministries.
my God, I know I will missing CSS so much. ;(
my God, I know I will missing CSS so much. ;(
Now CSS has multiply more than 30 members.
Besides normal prayer meet & going to church every weekend, we have family day.
See, CSS won't die,it becomes more alive!
Thanks to God. Thanks to all the seniors(bismo,pedro, matt, and many more to mention here) and also juniors for supporting CSS.
Keep the CSS spirit alive!





0 comments:
Post a Comment