Today he's around , meaning we can celebrate Valentine Day together. Yipppeee~ I think this is our 1st Valentine day which we able to celebrate together by face to face. For all this time, we only wishing each other via phone. Thank God for the technology, our LDR can survive.
My family in Btu celebrated Valentine Day last night by eating chocs together, which bought by my young brother! how sweet he is..never know he can be such a romanticboy guy as what I know he is a very naughty boy guy.
During this lunch break I will go to mall with some friends, searching for Valentine Day gift. I'm still not sure what I can buy for him. It's not easy to buy something to someone who can buy almost anything for himself. pft! Give me some ideas pls...
*Dance spreading the love around! waving magic wand.trriingggg...~ and shot lots and lots of love arrows. zzzuppp!zzupp!.. lol* Happy Valentine to everyone!
My family in Btu celebrated Valentine Day last night by eating chocs together, which bought by my young brother! how sweet he is..never know he can be such a romantic
During this lunch break I will go to mall with some friends, searching for Valentine Day gift. I'm still not sure what I can buy for him. It's not easy to buy something to someone who can buy almost anything for himself. pft! Give me some ideas pls...
*Dance spreading the love around! waving magic wand.trriingggg...~ and shot lots and lots of love arrows. zzzuppp!zzupp!.. lol* Happy Valentine to everyone!
Love,
Liz





0 comments:
Post a Comment