Hi again!
Since I've promised you, I will upload some photos from our pre-wedding outdoors collections.
Please enjoy the photos...
There are lot more photos besides these, but.. at this moment while composing this post, I'm wearing Korean mask sheet on my face...listening to spa music...candles on my side...meaning now I'm in relaxing (or lazy??) mood.so faham2 la kenapa photo sikit je upload...hihihi
If you have any questions about my pre-wedding photoshoot; how much I paid , where are the exact locations, etc etc... Pls leave comments below, or for those who knows me personally, can ask me via you-know-how.
Good night and take care. muaxks!
Since I've promised you, I will upload some photos from our pre-wedding outdoors collections.
Please enjoy the photos...
There are lot more photos besides these, but.. at this moment while composing this post, I'm wearing Korean mask sheet on my face...listening to spa music...candles on my side...meaning now I'm in relaxing (or lazy??) mood.so faham2 la kenapa photo sikit je upload...hihihi
If you have any questions about my pre-wedding photoshoot; how much I paid , where are the exact locations, etc etc... Pls leave comments below, or for those who knows me personally, can ask me via you-know-how.
Good night and take care. muaxks!








0 comments:
Post a Comment